Fraunhofer-Institut fuer Fertigungstechnik
und Angewandte Materialforschung
Dr. Holger Fricke
Wiener Strasse 12
Tel.: IFAM: +49(0)421/2246-637, privat: +49(0)421/3968815, Fax: +49(0)421/2246-430
This is the homepage of Holger Fricke
- born on July 28 1970 in Bremen
- Study of Physics in Bremen since 10/1990
- Diploma thesis 3/1996: Poincare-Covariant N-Particle-Dynamics and its application as a model for the baryon
- 5/1996 Ph.D. student: Working on a confined parton cascade for the description of heavy ion collisions.
- A new life was born on the 31th of May 1996: My first daughter Rahel Tabea Fricke
- Married Christiane Fricke on May 1997 and changed name to Holger
Fricke (from Holger Bujotzek)
- Ph.D. thesis 4/1999: A confined parton cascade
- Since 5/1999 working in the Fraunhofer-Institute for Applied Materials
Research working on simulation and adhesive engineering
- A new life was born on the 25th of January 2000: My second daughter Eva Lea Fricke.
- Our place for living, is
Elmshorner-Strasse in Bremen.
- Unexpectedly, a new life was born on the 5th of November 2011: My first son Aaron Benedict Fricke.
- Life goes on..
Click to see: